PA66 Insulation Strip Price
At present, there are three types of insulation strips for aluminum alloy doors and windows of the bridge, one using PVC (polyvinyl chloride) as the raw material, one using PU (polyurethane) as the raw material, and the other using PA (polyamide, commonly known as nylon) as the raw material. PA66 insulation strip and PA insulation strip are both extrusion processes, while PU adhesive strip is injection molding process. This article will mainly introduce the relevant knowledge of PA insulation strips.
1、 Comparison between the performance of PA insulation strip and PA66 insulation strip
The main raw materials for PA insulation strips are PA66 plus 25% glass fiber, and the main raw materials for PA66 insulation strips are PVC resin powder plus 25% calcium carbonate. Compared to PVC insulation strips, PA insulation strips have the following advantages:
(1) High tensile strength PA insulation strip:>=126N/mm PVC insulation strip: about 70N/mm
(2) High thermal deformation temperature PA insulation strip: 240 ℃ PVC insulation strip: 90 ℃
(3) Durable, PA66 insulation strips are prone to aging
(4) Good self extinguishing performance
2. How to distinguish between PA insulation strip and PA66 insulation strip
(1) The appearance of PA insulation strip is not as smooth as PA66 insulation strip
(2) It only takes one or two times to manually break the PA insulation strip, while PA66 insulation
Hot strip requires more than ten times
(3) When the PA insulation strip is broken, there is a clear and crisp sound, and the fracture surface is not deformed and can be restored through docking; After the PA66 insulation strip is broken, the fracture area turns white and undergoes deformation, making it impossible to connect and restore.
(4) Equivalent specifications and models, such as I-14.8, PA insulation strip weighing 45.1g, PVC insulation strip weighing 57g